November 2, 2010

Parade

I know, I am soooo far behind on this blog it's insane!  :)  My goal in the next two weeks is to slowly but surely get through all these pictures, edit them, and post them so I can officially say I'm caught up before all the holiday madness begins  :)


Several weeks ago we took Will to his very first parade! We weren't sure how we would do since it was slated to last about an hour or more... but we were pleasantly surprised to find out that he will in fact sit and pay attention when there is candy involved!  Him and Piper were hysterical together!  They would stand on the side of the street waving their little arms, yelling "Candy please, candy please" at the top of their lungs.  And candy is what they got!  Will's preschool had a float in the parade and we got lucky and happened to be sitting on the side of the road where his artwork was displayed.  He was THRILLED to see his art on the side of the float  :)  This was so much fun, that I think we'll be taking him to the parade in Brunswick this coming Sunday!



His class's artwork has the multi-colored border around it...




No comments: