July 29, 2010

Georgetown Cupcakes... and our 5th wedding anniversary

On July 23rd I received a wonderful package from Aaron for our 5th wedding anniversary!  Was it flowers??  NO!!  It was cupcakes!!!  What can I say, the man knows me  :)  Aaron had ordered us a dozen cupcakes from Georgetown Cupcakes down in DC.  I've been watching their new show on TLC and was in love with their bakery... and now, I've tried 12 cupcakes from them!  We even broke down and shared a red velvet cupcake with Will... who licked all the icing off the top and declared he was finished.  :)




I know this is random... but I love his little face while he snuggles his penguin



Cheesing for the camera... just a little bit scary











I asked him to pose for me... oh so cute



Then he did this...



Then that...



And then we moved on to this... sigh...



And then there was this... can't wait to see what these two are going to be for Halloween.  According to Will... he wants me to be a cow. 

2 comments:

Jessica said...

a cow again?

Angie said...

Yeah I know! He said it without any prompting too. Aaron told me there's no way I'm getting out of being a cow this Halloween :) That is, unless he's in England for Halloween and in that case he'll never know!! haha