January 8, 2011

Train and tree

I am sooooo far behind on this blog... and on editing pictures!  I was excited to have some time to myself today to figure out my new software programs more... and to finally get some editing of the December pictures finished!  These are from the weekend after Thanksgiving when we put up our tree!  Will was a huge help with carrying boxes upstairs, unearthing ornaments, and of course putting together his train he received for Christmas last year  :)  He just loves this time of year (and we do too) and was constantly walking around the house telling me how beautiful everything was.  The very first thing he did each morning was turn on the lights wrapped around the banisters, the mantel lights, and the Christmas tree lights.  I love love love watching him enjoy the simple things in life.






No comments: