January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year!!  I know it has been forever since I've posted anything on here... but hopefully I can change that in the coming weeks ahead  :)  For Christmas this year we got a brand new imac computer, CS5 and Lightroom software for me to us for all the picture taking and editing that I do.  Unfortunately, all of these things are brand new to me and I'm having to completely relearn programs... and even an entirely new computer system!  Heck, it took me a few days to even get used to using the new mouse that came with our computer... haha. So please bear with me... all the pictures are uploaded, now I just have to start the slow editing and posting process.  But for now, I will leave everyone with this cutie shot I took of Will practicing his New Year celebration.  The poor guy had to celebrate at 4 in the afternoon because there was nooooo way he was staying up till midnight to ring in the New Year... heck, I even fell asleep at 10 and didn't make it to the New Year  :)

We hope everyone had a fantastic New Year celebration... I know we did!  And I can't wait to share what we've been up to this past December.  :)

No comments: