November 2, 2010

Preschool Halloween

This past Thursday I had the pleasure of helping with Will's Halloween party at school  :)  It was so much fun watching the kids parade around the school showing off their costumes and waving to the crowd of parents outside.  After the parade I was able to sit in on the morning routine and watch all the kids sing their hello song, pick their jobs, and I even got to see Will be the calender helper!!  Will loves his preschool, and his class, and most of all, he just loves his teachers... and we love them too!!  He is so happy to be there, and so excited to learn new things each day.  I enjoyed getting to spend the day with him in his class... but it almost made me cry seeing him sit in his little circle, pledging the flag, and reading stories and learning with his teacher.  Is he seriously old enough for this already??  Sigh... where did the time go  :(













No comments: