November 8, 2010

My little model

It's becoming easier and easier to convince Will to model for me while I practice.  Now... just because he's willing to model though, doesn't mean he's actually willing to take direction.  Yesterday afternoon while Aaron was at the apple store... again.... we were bored and decided to play with my camera a bit!  He's getting really good with my Nikon, and I really need to do a post of just pictures that he's taken these past few weeks.  It just amazes me that he's able to hold the camera up, frame the shot, and press the shutter with those little hands of his. There are going to be lots of pictures on this post because he was extremely cooperative yesterday... Mommy was happy  :)




















This is unrelated to our modeling session... but I did have to include these.  Earlier in the morning we were practicing cutting and I traced shapes for him to cut out.  He cut these out.... all by himself!

1 comment:

Mommy Martin said...

First of all- you are a great photographer! You are really great w/ people which is not an easy thing to do!
Second, I love how you showed what Will was able to cut. It is funny b/c I have a friend whose kid can't use scissors very well.
Just some thoughts. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!