October 14, 2010

First field trip

On Tuesday we headed to Jumbos for Will's very first field trip to the pumpkin patch! He had a blast hanging out with his friends... especially Owen.  Owen and Will are pretty much joined at the hip in school... and it's adorable!!  The picture below of Owen was taken by Will... and the last picture of me was taken by him as well.  He's getting pretty darn good at using my SLR.  I did no cropping at all to the two pictures, he framed them all by himself!  I think one of my favorite pictures is of Owen and Will with their little hands pressed against their sides... his mom and I had just finished telling them to keep their hands to themselves and they both immediately put their hands at their side.  Mmmm, some preschool practice maybe??  I'm excited I was able to get a picture of Will with his teacher Mrs. Sweeney.... he LOVES her!  He talks about her all the time, and once we got to the patch, he refused to get on the hayride without her.  Adorable. 














No comments: